What We Believe.
1. In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
2. In one God eternally existing in a three person; the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead on the third day. That He ascended to heaven and is today sitting at the right hand of the Father as the intercessor.
4. That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, and that repentance is commanded of God for all, necessary for forgiveness of sins.
5. That justification, regeneration, and new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ, through the word, and by the Holy Spirit.
6. In sanctification subsequent to the new birth in Christ, through faith in the blood of Christ, through the word, and by the Holy Spirit.
7. Holiness to be God’s standard of living for his people.
8. In the baptism of the Holy Spirit subsequent to a redeemed heart.
9. In the gifts of the spirit: Wisdom, Knowledge, Faith, Healing, Working of Miracles, Prophecy, Discernment, Speaking in Tongues and Interpretation of Tongues. (1 Corinthians 12:4-11)
10. In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
11. Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
12. In the Lord’s Supper (Communion) and washing of the saint’s feet.
13. In the premillennial second coming of Jesus, first to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
14. In the bodily resurrection, eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the unsaved.
15. In the eternal redemption of all saints who are faithful to the end.